At CB Management Services (P) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we recognize that privacy is important. The Policy applies to the Services availed as provided by the Company.
Information we collect and how we use it : We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide:
- When you sign up for full range web-based services or mobile applications, we ask you for personal information such as log in ID, password, email, mobile number, Depository Participant Account number, Permanent Account Number (PAN), etc. Once you register with the Company and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We will provide you with a login id and password to login to the web-based services or mobile applications.
- Also during registration, you will be requested to provide your mobile phone and email registered with your Depository Participant to receive text messages, notifications, and other services related intimation. You must also provide the validation code that the Company sends to your mobile phone or email to ensure that your mobile number or email address you are registering does belong to you.
- The Company may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP addresses, the Company cookie information and the page you requested.
- Your mobile or email may be used to associate, identify and track content you upload as belonging to you. The Company may use the information to manage or improve our web-based services or the mobile applications, track usage and to protect the rights or property of our users and of others.
- Log information : When you use the Company services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or log in for availing our web-based services or the mobile applications. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser/computer/mobile/other device.
- User communications : When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The Company collects the above information, which include the sensitive personal data or information, from the users, including registered users, of our website or the mobile applications for providing the Services to users, including registered users, and other purposes as mentioned below :
- Displaying advertisement on our website and mobile applications.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network.
- Developing new services.
- Offering new services.
Links : The Company may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
Choices for personal information:
- When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
- If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
- You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case the Company may not be able to provide those services to you.
- We require your opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide the information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service or the Agreements entered between the Company and its Clients, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, for example, how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We may disclose the sensitive personal data or information:
- to any person, if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Company.
- where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligations of Company.
- We have to disclose the sensitive personal data or information with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to the Company's employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Data integrity : The Company processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we also depend on data provided by the Exchanges, the Depositories or Companies in which you had invested.
Accessing and updating personal information : When you use the Company's services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your investment and banking related information. You should act upon such information only after obtaining confirmation from your concerned Depository Participant / Banker. For all your needs of updating or correcting your investment related information, you need to contact your concerned Depository Participant and / or Banker as required.
Enforcement : The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or the Company's treatment of personal information by contacting us by writing to us at (Email id). When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is the Company's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
Changes in this policy :
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us by writing to us at www.cbmsl.com